We have three book clubs that meet at the library each month. Everyone is welcome; no commitments and no reservations required!
Books to Die For is our book club for lovers of mysteries and thrillers.
Meets: The fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. (meetings are in person, with remote access available via Zoom).
Selections for 2023:
- January 24, 2023 – Sujata Massey, The Widows of Malabar Hill search the catalog
- February 28, 2023 – John Grisham, The Guardians search the catalog
- March 28, 2023 – Laura Dave, The Last Thing He Told Me search the catalog
- April 25, 2023 – David Baldacci, The 6:20 Man search the catalog
- May 23, 2023 – Deanna Raybourn, Killers of a Certain Age search the catalog
- June 27, 2023 – Anthony Horowitz, The Word Is Murder search the catalog
- July 25, 2023 – Louise Penny, A World of Curiosities search the catalog
- August 22, 2023 – Nelson DeMille, The Maze search the catalog
- September 26, 2023 – Ann Cleeves, Raven Black search the catalog
- October 24, 2023 – Alexander McCall Smith, The Talented Mr. Varg search the catalog
- November 28, 2023 – Richard Osman, The Thursday Murder Club search the catalog
- No December Meeting
Contemporary Authors is a lively group that discusses current fiction.
Meets: The fourth Wednesday of each month at 1:30 p.m. (meetings are in person, with remote access available via Zoom).
Selections for 2023:
- January 25, 2023 – Ann Mah, Jacqueline in Paris search the catalog
- February 22, 2023 – Nina Totenberg, Dinners with Ruth: a Memoir on the Power of Friendships search the catalog
- March 22, 2023 – Celeste Ng, Our Missing Hearts search the catalog
- April 26, 2023 – Brit Bennett, The Vanishing Half search the catalog
- May 24, 2023 – Fredrik Backman, The Winners search the catalog
- June 28, 2023 – Maggie O’Farrell, Hamnet search the catalog
- July 26, 2023 – TBD
- August 23, 2023 – TBD
- September 27, 2023 – TBD
- October 25, 2023 – TBD
- November 15, 2023 SPECIAL DAY – TBD
This is our most unique book club! Read what you choose, then share your love (or loathing) with the group.
Meets: We meet for coffee on the second Friday of each month at 10:30 a.m. to discuss all of our favorite reads.
Share-a-Title meets at the Library in person with remote access available via Zoom.