Setting up your library:
- Open Overdrive and sign in (if not already signed in)
- Swipe from left to right to access the menu
- Tap Add a
- Search for Maitland Public Library by name, city, or zip
- Tap Tampa Bay Library Consortium.
- Tap the star to save Tampa Bay Library Consortium to your
Checkout and download:
- Open Overdrive
- Swipe from left to right to access the Menu.
- Tap Tampa Bay Library Consortium
- Tap Sign In.
- Select Maitland Public Library
- Enter your library card number and pin (last 4 digits of phone #)
- Tap Sign
- Search or browse for titles available in “EPUB” or “MP3” formats and tap
- Titles will appear on your TBLC downloadable bookshelf. Tap Download.
- Tap EPUB eBook or MP3 audiobook.
- Tap Confirm and
EPUB and MP3 titles should automatically download to the Overdrive Media Console App Bookshelf.
- To leave the downloadable library website and access the titles you downloaded, swipe from left to right to access the menu then tap
- Tap the title to
Returning items via OverDrive:
- Items are returned automatically when they expire, however, if you wish to return items before they are due, follow the steps below:
- Open OverDrive
- Tap and hold the book you wish to return
- Tap You will be prompted with a second question asking if you are sure you want to return or delete. Tap return.