We have four book clubs that meet at the library each month. Everyone is welcome; no commitments and no reservations required!
Books to Die For is our book club for lovers of mysteries and thrillers.
Meets: The fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
Selections for 2017:
- April 25 – Erik Larson, Devil in the White City
- May 23 – James Ellroy, American Tabloid
- June 27 – Donna Leon, Falling in Love
- July 25 – Josephine Tey, The Daughter of Time
- August 22 – Harlan Coben, The Stranger
- September 26 – Jennifer McMahon, Promise Not to Tell
- October 24 – Elizabeth George, Banquet of Consequences
- November 28 – Anne Enright, The Green Road
- No December meeting
Contemporary Authors is a brown-bag discussion of new and recent authors.
Meets: The fourth Wednesday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
- April 26- Orange is the New Black, by Piper Kerman
- May 24- The Other Einstein, by Heather Terrell
- June 28- A Man Called Ove- by Fredrik Backman
This is our most unique book club! Read what you choose, then share your love (or loathing) with the group.
Meets: We meet for coffee on the second Friday of each month at 10:30 a.m. to discuss all of our favorite reads.